Health Fair Services
We are still offering onsite health fairs and flu clinics! We have made modifications to our procedures and protocols to make sure we are consistent with CDC guidelines as they relate to COVID-19. You can find a list of our in-person services below. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office using the contact information to the right.
- Minimum of 2 hours for most services or pay $50 less than minimum fee
- There may be a $50 travel fee if the location of the event or lecture is outside the 20 mile service area of the HealthWorks program
- Biometric packages and finger-stick screenings have a 12 person/hour minimum and are non-fasting unless otherwise noted
Mini-Health Fair - $275/hour
- Choice of three (3) $85/hour Health Fair Services: Options under full list of services.
- Stress Booth: Learn meditation and stress reduction techniques, try a bidot, take a break at the Zen Garden, or utilize essential oils through the diffuser and walk away with colored pencils and coloring pages to destress at your desk.
- Choice of Two Educational Booths
- Cancer Prevention
- Sleep Education
- Boosting Your Brain Health
- Office Ergonomics
- Diabetes Education
- Emotional Wellness - NEW!
- Nutrition 101
- Smoking Cessation
- Portion Distortion
- Heart Health
- Dining Out
Biometrics - $38/person
- Blood Pressure
- Body Composition
- Non-Fasting Cholesterol (Total, HDL, Glucose)
- Results Counseling
- Optional: Appointment Scheduler
Blood Tests and Immunization Services
Instant Result Finger-stick Screenings - Choose 2 or more and receive a 15% discount
- Fasting Cholesterol (Total, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides & Glucose): $31/person
- Non-Fasting Cholesterol (Total, HDL & Glucose): $27/person
- A1C for Diabetes risk: $25/person
- Hemoglobin: $15/person ($5 discount per person when combined with other blood screenings)
- Flu Shots: $32/person (20 shots/hour minimum)
Mailed Finger-stick Screenings
Choose 2 or more mailed finger-stick screenings and receive a 10% discount. No minimum when combined with instant finger-stick screenings.
- High Sensitivity C-reactive protein (CRP) for heart disease: $40/person
- PSA: $40/person
- Cotinine for Tobacco: $35/person
- TSH: $35/person
- Vitamin D: $40/person
Health Fair Services
- Stress Booth: $50/ hr
- Blood Pressure: $85/hour
Get your systolic (top number) and diastolic (bottom number) pressure.
- Body Composition: $85/hour
Measures body fat percentage, body water content, and BMI.
- Dermascan: $85/hour
Use non-invasive black-light to find sun damage on your face and neck.
- Drinking Goggles: $85/hour
“Walk the line” while wearing these goggles to simulate alcohol impairment while you are sober.
- Fit Demo Booth: $85/hour
Ask a fitness professional your burning exercise questions and learn how to stay “fit while you sit”.
- Flexibility: $85/hour
Measures the flexibility of the lower back and hamstring muscles using YMCA scale.
- Grip Strength: $85/hour
Measures the maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles, which is particularly important as we get older.
- Hand Washing: $85/hour
Experiment with glitter bug powder/lotion to teach the importance of hand washing.
- Hearing Screening: $85/hour
Requires a separate, quiet room.
- Vision Screening: $85/hour
Check your eyesight for visual acuity (near and far slightness) and binocular vision.
- Hydration Station: $150/hour
Participants will sample naturally infused flavored water, learn the importance of hydration, and ways to jazz up H20 by adding fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
- Ask the RD: $200/hour
Give your employees the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with a registered dietician and ask questions. (15 min appts)
- CPR Demos (Hands-Only): $200/hour
Hands-Only CPR is CPR without mouth-to-mouth breaths. It is recommended for use by people who see someone suddenly collapse in an "out-of-hospital" setting. This is an instructor-led, informal demo where participants can come and go during a given time period. Manikins provided.
- Relaxation Room: $200/hour
Let us bring the relaxation to you and give your employees time to reboot with our Relaxation Room which includes, massage chairs, soothing music, lavender diffusion, mood lighting, worry stones, and an overall spa-like atmosphere. Requires a separate room.
- Trail Mix Bar: $200/hour
Create your own bag of our nutrient packed trail mix and learn to make healthier snack choices.
- Wellness Consultations: $200/hour
Give your employees the opportunity to sit down one-on-one with one of our health professionals and discuss your wellness goals (15 minutes appointments).
- 60 Minutes of Fitness: $200/hour (Max 1 Hour)
Optional: $2/person for exercise bands
Schedule an on-site 60-minute fitness class with one of our certified instructors. Equipment is not required. Available classes include: Body Weight Bootcamp, Cardio/Strength Circuit, Pilates, Tai Chi, Yoga
- Pulmonary Function: $15/hour | Minimum 6 people/hour
Using the EasyOne Spirometer, determine whether or not you have normal lung function.
- Bone Density: $30/hour | Minimum 8 people /hour
Utilizes ultrasound technology to calculate bone density at the heel site. Recommended for women 40+, men 50+.
- Resting Metabolic Rate: $30/hour | Minimum 4 people/hour
The MedGem indirect calorimeter by HealtheTech is a handheld device that determines Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR). Requires fasting, no exercise and no caffeine 4 hours prior.